We’re happy to announce that we’re returning to in-person classes and our (mostly) normal schedule. In order to make our transition to in-person classes as smooth as possible, we have adapted our schedule to accommodate you. Here’s everything you need to know about our new operating schedule effective July 1, 2021:
- Seating is limited. We recommend that you register for classes to ensure a seat. Please wear a mask (facilitator will be unmasked). Limited socially-distant seating is available on request. Please review our current COVID policy.
- Registration for recurring classes is available on the Classes page of our website. Registration is for the next scheduled class only. In fairness to our guests, participants must re-register for each subsequent class.
- Special classes and events will be re-introduced gradually. Look for announcements on our News page, or sign up for e-mail updates.
- Attendance policy has changed. Doors close when a class begins. See attendance policy below, or click here.
COVID 19 options (updated 9/12/21):
- Please wear a mask (vaccinated or un-vaccinated). Facilitators (vaccinated) will not be masked while speaking.
- If all participants are vaccinated, they may choose not to wear a mask if everyone agrees.
- Not fully vaccinated? We ask that you wear a mask and maintain social distance from other un-vaccinated people while on the premises
- Limited socially distant seating is available by request. Please specify in your registration request. We’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Walk-ins are only permitted if seating is available. We do not guarantee seating for walk-ins.
- All classes begin at the scheduled time. We will no longer wait for late arrivals before the class begins. If you plan to attend, please plan to arrive and be seated at least 10 minutes before your class begins.
- A sign will be posted at the door indicating that the class has begun. Once the sign is posted, no one else will be permitted to enter. We’ll be happy to see you next time!
- Participants should plan to stay for the entire class unless you let us know in advance (emergency situations excepted).
- If there are traffic issues, or other conditions that might result in late arrivals, we will do our best to accommodate expected delays.
- Our COVID policy remains in effect.
- Attendance: Please arrive on time. Late arrivals no longer permitted.
- Masks: Because of the rampant spread of coronavirus in our area, we are asking all participants to wear a mask while inside our facility. Disposable masks are available (quantity limited).
- Monday: We are open for meditation and shopping in our bookstore on Mondays from 12:00 to 5:00 pm starting September 13.
- Tuesday: Our Healing Meditation is now in-person at 7:00 pm instead of recorded, but recordings are still available.
- Wednesday: Our Meditation class at the Senior Center is returning to the Jackson County Senior Center on the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 1:00 pm in Room 122. Anyone age 50+ is welcome, but you must have a registration form on file with the Senior Center, and sign-in is required when you attend. Click here for more information about the Senior Center (external website opens in new page). Masks are required in all county facilities.
- Thursday: Online Discussion and Meditation moves from Saturday morning to Thursday evenings at 7:00 pm on Zoom.
- Saturday: Our Saturday Spiritual Discussion is now in-person at 10:00 am. Our Zoom class is moving to Thursday evenings (see below).
- Sunday: Our monthly Metaphysical Lesson on 3rd Sunday is now in-person at 11:00, however recordings are still available on our website.
Visit the Calendar page of our website for our complete schedule and specific dates and times.
What hasn’t changed
- Bookstore: Our bookstore is still open before and after classes, or by appointment.
- Special “Name Your Price” fundraiser on donated items: We still have a huge selection of donated metaphysical books, artwork, and other items at great prices! And you decide what the prices are! (see guidelines posted in the bookstore or on our website)! Of course, we have lots of new books and other items for you to choose from (priced as marked).
- We have a great selection of pre-recorded meditations and metaphysical lessons to enjoy here on our website whenever you need them.
- We always welcome and encourage your questions about Metaphysical topics on our Q&A website.
- We are available by appointment if you need to discuss something specific.
- We always appreciate your donations, which help us help our community.
If you have any questions, please let us know. We’re always happy to help you Find Your Peace.