Join us on Saturday mornings for an interactive discussion on spiritual principles, followed by a guided meditation to reflect on that day’s topic. Can’t attend in person? Join us for our Online Discussion and Meditation class on Thursdays starting July 1, 2021.
This class is not conducted on the 5th Saturday of the month or on major federal holiday weekends. Check our Calendar page for
What to expect: This class includes a discussion lasting about 45-50 minutes. After a short break, we will enter into a guided meditation. Participants should be able to sit comfortably for up to 30 minutes in low light. Please expect to arrive and be seated by 9:50 am.
What to bring: Shoes are not permitted in carpeted areas where classes are conducted. Please bring clean socks to wear during the class. You are also welcome to bring a sweater or light blanket. If you prefer to sit on the floor, you may want to bring a small cushion to sit on.
Out of respect for our guests with allergies, please avoid the use of essential oils and fragrances.
- All classes begin at the scheduled time. We will no longer wait for late arrivals before the class begins. If you plan to attend, please plan to arrive and be seated at least 10 minutes before your class begins.
- A sign will be posted at the door indicating that the class has begun. Once the sign is posted, no one else will be permitted to enter. We’ll be happy to see you next time!
- Participants should plan to stay for the entire class unless you let us know in advance (emergency situations excepted).
- If there are traffic issues, or other conditions that might result in late arrivals, we will do our best to accommodate expected delays.
- Our COVID policy remains in effect.
COVID 19 options (updated 9/12/21):
- Please wear a mask (vaccinated or un-vaccinated). Facilitators (vaccinated) will not be masked while speaking.
- If all participants are vaccinated, they may choose not to wear a mask if everyone agrees.
- Not fully vaccinated? We ask that you wear a mask and maintain social distance from other un-vaccinated people while on the premises
- Limited socially distant seating is available by request. Please specify in your registration request. We’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Walk-ins are only permitted if seating is available. We do not guarantee seating for walk-ins.