The Meditation Center values your participation in our classes, and we are happy to welcome anyone who earnestly wants to enjoy the services we provide. Unfortunately, we have recently had some people disrupting our classes by arriving after classes have started, interrupting meditations, coming in to use the restrooms, and other disruptions. In order to provide an optimum experience for our guests who have made a commitment to enjoy our classes, we are instituting a new attendance policy, effective immediately:
- All classes begin at the scheduled time. We will no longer wait for late arrivals before the class begins. If you plan to attend, please plan to arrive and be seated at least 10 minutes before your class begins.
- A sign will be posted at the door indicating that the class has begun. Once the sign is posted, no one else will be permitted to enter. We’ll be happy to see you next time!
- Participants should plan to stay for the entire class unless you let us know in advance (emergency situations excepted).
- If there are traffic issues, or other conditions that might result in late arrivals, we will do our best to accommodate expected delays.
- Our COVID policy remains in effect.
One of the lessons we have learned on this path is the importance of making time for our spiritual unfoldment. If we are not dedicated to it, no one else can do it for us. We also believe in personal responsibility, which includes showing up on time for our life! Each person’s willingness to make that commitment to their personal journey is the most important gift they can give.
Thanks for your cooperation, and for respecting the experience of your fellow guests. If you have any questions, please let us know and we’ll be happy to answer them.