- New: Because of the rampant spread of more contagious strains of the coronavirus, all participants will be required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccinated status. If all participants are vaccinated, they may choose to not wear masks, as long as all participants agree. Facilitators (vaccinated) will not wear a mask while speaking.
- In-person activities are limited to 12 people, including facilitators. Some activities may require reservations in order to avoid over-crowding. Reservations, if any, will be specified on the Classes page of our website or on Facebook. We may limit or expand capacity for specific activities, as needed.
- If you have not been vaccinated, we ask that you maintain a six foot distance from other unvaccinated guests while in our building for your protection, and for the protection of anyone else who may be vulnerable to COVID infection.
- We have limited socially-distanced seating available on a first-come first-served basis. Please let us know prior to attending a class, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided. Please use it when entering and leaving.
- If you are showing any signs of illness, we ask that you stay home, for our safety and the safety of our guests.