COVID-19 Community Level for Jackson County, NC (as of 3/30/2023): Low
- Based on CDC Community Level:
- Low: Masks encouraged for unvaccinated visitors. Masks welcome for all visitors.
- Medium: Masks are strongly recommended for unvaccinated visitors and those at high risk for severe illness. Masks suggested for all visitors.
- High: Masks are required for all visitors.
- We may limit capacity to avoid crowded conditions. Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early to be seated. Some activities may require reservations in order to avoid overcrowding. Reservations, if any, will be specified on the Classes page of our website or on Facebook.
- We may choose to enforce masking to accommodate guests who are immune compromised, or other specific circumstances.
- If you have not been vaccinated, we ask that you maintain a six foot distance from other unvaccinated guests while in our building for your protection, and for the protection of anyone else who may be vulnerable to COVID infection.
- We have limited socially-distanced seating available on a first-come first-served basis. Please let us know prior to attending a class, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Hand sanitizer is provided. Please use it when entering and leaving.
- If you are showing any signs of illness, we ask that you stay home, for our safety and the safety of our guests.
To view more information from the CDC about COVID-19 community levels in Jackson County, NC, use the COVID-19 Community Level link on this page. The linked page will refresh several times as local information is loaded.