Previously posted as COVID-19 Policy – updated 5/15/2023
- Face masks are always welcome. We don’t judge!
- Hand sanitizer is provided. Please use it when entering and leaving. It’s always a responsible prudent thing to do.
- If you are showing any signs of communicable illness (COVID or otherwise) we ask that you stay home, for our safety and the safety of our guests.
- We may limit capacity to avoid crowded conditions. Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early to be seated. Some activities may require reservations in order to avoid overcrowding. Reservations, if any, will be specified on the Classes page of our website or on Facebook.
- We may choose to enforce masking to accommodate guests who are immune compromised, or other specific circumstances.
- If you have not been vaccinated for COVID, we ask that you maintain a six foot distance from other unvaccinated guests while in our building for your protection, and for the protection of anyone else who may be vulnerable to COVID infection. It may seem inconvenient, but nature doesn’t care about our feelings.
- We have limited socially-distanced seating available on a first-come first-served basis. Please let us know prior to attending a class, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
The CDC Community Level ratings are no longer in effect. We will evaluate future CDC guidance should it become available.