COVID-19 Community Level for Jackson County, NC (as of 11/24/2022): Low
- Based on CDC Community Level:
- Low: Masks required for unvaccinated visitors. Masks recommended for all visitors.
- Medium: Masks are required for unvaccinated visitors and those at high risk for severe illness. Masks recommended for all visitors.
- High: Masks are required for all visitors.
- In-person activities are limited to 12 people, including facilitators. Some activities may require reservations in order to avoid over-crowding. Reservations, if any, will be specified on the Classes page of our website or on Facebook. We may limit or expand capacity for specific activities, as needed.
- Please bring a mask, regardless of CDC Community Level. We may choose to enforce masking to accommodate guests who are immune compromised, or other specific circumstances.
- If you have not been vaccinated, we ask that you maintain a six foot distance from other unvaccinated guests while in our building for your protection, and for the protection of anyone else who may be vulnerable to COVID infection.
- We have limited socially-distanced seating available on a first-come first-served basis. Please let us know prior to attending a class, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Hand sanitizer is provided. Please use it when entering and leaving.
- If you are showing any signs of illness, we ask that you stay home, for our safety and the safety of our guests.
To view more information from the CDC about COVID-19 community levels in Jackson County, NC, use the More Details button below. The linked page will refresh several times as local information is loaded.