You’ll notice that our Classes page looks a little different now. Since we offer classes four different ways, we want to make it easier to find what you need, so we’ve put the classes in categories, with links to class details. You can return to this page by clicking the “Return to main Classes page” link at the bottom of each class listing.
Because of the ongoing need to support social distancing (by request) and avoid overcrowding, we are limiting the number of participants for our classes. Each in-person class lists the number of participants, and the opportunity to reserve a seat (not all registration links are active yet). Please check back often for updates. You can also receive updates by e-mail by signing up for our mailing list. Updates will also be posted on our Facebook page.
Navigate to your desired class from the list below and use the registration form (if any) to sign up. The registration form will register you for the next available class. Visit our Calendar page for our complete schedule.
COVID 19 options (updated 9/12/21):
- Please wear a mask (vaccinated or un-vaccinated). Facilitators (vaccinated) will not be masked while speaking.
- If all participants are vaccinated, they may choose not to wear a mask if everyone agrees.
- Not fully vaccinated? We ask that you wear a mask and maintain social distance from other un-vaccinated people while on the premises
- Limited socially distant seating is available by request. Please specify in your registration request. We’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Walk-ins are only permitted if seating is available. We do not guarantee seating for walk-ins.