With the return to in-person classes in the coming weeks, and our need to support our community beyond western North Carolina, we have made some changes to the way our schedule of classes appears on our website. Classes are now arranged by type:
- Special classes: one-time classes, or classes featuring a special facilitator (in-person or online)
- In-person classes: ongoing classes held in person at The Meditation Center (COVID-19 restrictions apply)
- Online classes: ongoing classes hosted on Zoom
- Other Opportunities: ongoing classes and services sponsored by our friends at the Washington Metaphysical Church
Each class is listed with summary information. Simply click on a class title or the “Learn more” link to read more about the class and how to register. Each in-person class specifies the number of participants, and a link to register. Registration is recommended. Walk-ins are welcome if space allows, however, we cannot guarantee seating to those not reserving a seat in advance.
Check out the new look here, or by selecting Classes from the main menu. This format makes it easier for us to maintain the schedule, and to provide more meaningful information without taking up a lot of space on the landing page. Your feedback is appreciated.
COVID 19 options:
- Vaccinated? Come as you are (masks optional)
- Not fully vaccinated? We ask that you wear a mask while on the premises
- Limited socially distant seating is available by request. Please specify in the Special Needs section of the registration form. We’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Walk-ins are only permitted if seating is available. We do not guarantee seating for walk-ins.