Tuesdays at 7:00 pm (except 5th Tuesday)
Seating limit: 12
RSVP Recommended (Register below)
A weekly guided meditation focusing on optimization of mind, body and spirit for participants, loved ones, all life everywhere and our planet. We join our energies and intent with other groups around the country to manifest healing and peace in our world.
Sessions not held on 5th Tuesday of the month or on major federal holidays that fall on Tuesday. On those dates, we ask you to take a moment and meditate with a focus on healing from wherever you are, or enjoy one of our recorded meditations.
What to expect: This is a guided meditation session. Participants should plan to arrive and be seated no later than 10 minutes before start time, and should be able and prepared to sit quietly in low light for up to 30 minutes.
What to bring: Shoes are not permitted in carpeted areas where classes are conducted. Please bring clean socks to wear during the class. You are also welcome to bring a sweater or light blanket. If you prefer to sit on the floor, you may want to bring a small cushion to sit on.
Out of respect for our guests with allergies, please avoid the use of essential oils and fragrances.
COVID 19 options (updated 9/12/21):
- Please wear a mask (vaccinated or un-vaccinated). Facilitators (vaccinated) will not be masked while speaking.
- If all participants are vaccinated, they may choose not to wear a mask if everyone agrees.
- Not fully vaccinated? We ask that you wear a mask and maintain social distance from other un-vaccinated people while on the premises
- Limited socially distant seating is available by request. Please specify in your registration request. We’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- Walk-ins are only permitted if seating is available. We do not guarantee seating for walk-ins.