COVID or not, we are planning our annual New Year Renewal Meditation Service on Friday, January 1, 2021 at noon. To ensure your safety, we will be gathering on Zoom this year.
As always, the service will include music, meditation, an inspiring message, and of course, a chakra meditation with a release-and-renew ceremony. Yes, it’ll be a little different, but we’re glad we can continue this tradition, and even more happy to celebrate 5 years of service to our community!
BEFORE YOU SIGN UP
- Join the session using one of the options listed below.
- Bring a small piece of paper and something to write with.
- The session begins promptly at noon. You may join early to enjoy meditation music.
- This is not an interactive session. You don’t need a microphone or a camera – just sit back and enjoy!
- Please keep your microphone muted during the session.
- We will be unable to respond to texts or emails during the session.
HOW TO ATTEND
If you’d like to join, it couldn’t be easier!
To receive the login information by e-mail, send us your e-mail address using the form below, and we’ll send you the Zoom link, and other information you need to join our online event. You will also have the option to call in by telephone (non-local number, speakerphone recommended). If you’d like to make a donation, please use the “Make a Donation” button below.
(This event has ended. Thank you for your participation!)
Use the “Join Now” button below after 11:30 am on Friday, January 1, 2021, and you’ll be with us. If you don’t already have the Zoom app on your device, you will be prompted to install it. Please keep your microphone on mute. If you’d like to make a donation, please use the “Make a Donation” button below.
HOW TO MAKE A DONATION
This event is now ended, but we always appreciate your donations. Use the “Make a Donation” button below, or you can mail a check to The Meditation Center, 894 East Main St., Sylva, NC 28779. We appreciate your support!