Do you have special knowledge in the area of meditation or related topics pertaining to Metaphysics or wellness? Let us know. We are always looking for opportunities for our visitors to expand their horizons.
- Instructors should have relevant experience. Subject matter of all classes should align with the topics of meditation and/or metaphysics.
- The Meditation Center may require references and/or a private demonstration class to determine whether to proceed with a class offered to the public.
- Final approval of instructors, class content, pricing and scheduled dates and times is at the sole discretion of The Meditation Center and its staff.
- Because The Meditation Center is operated as a spiritual center, and without profit, we encourage instructors to donate their time for the greater good and spiritual growth of our community.
- Instructors approved to teach will be advised of additional requirements concerning roles and responsibilities.
- Click here for: Instructor Application